Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Day Music Breathed Life Again

 Its been forever since I've heard a song I fell in love with, or even had to hear again. And then by chance I happened to come by this song on People, which I thought was gonna be a wretched cover of Train's song "Marry Me" and a horrible one at that, but boy was I pleasantly surprised when it actually sounded like great music with loads of emotion. Thats what music is missing from these days....that unforgettable Motown soul and emotion. Listen to this and emote away. http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,20758967,00.html

1 comment:

  1. Really great music, it is truly emotional. You have a nice blog, I really love it!
    Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog.
    Have a great day!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete